Located in a luxury eco estate with insanely beautiful Indian Ocean views, experience a utopian paradise! Set in a tropical forest that unfurls into the ocean, the resort blends organically into a lush natural landscape.
Reasons why you should book your event at The Capital Zimbali
- South Africa’s most iconic coastal resort, newly renovated, offers top security, ensuring privacy for all events.
- 925m² of superbly renovated function room space with choices ranging from the massive ballroom (which can be divided into two smaller rooms) to the boardrooms (for smaller, executive meetings).
- Breakaway option of 4 dynamic zoom pods or zoom meeting rooms.
- Tech enhanced venue with high-speed uncapped Wi-Fi allowing for live broadcasts, laser projector with high lumens, motorised projector screens, built in high-definition speakers, SM58 roving mics, soundproof venue, high density AP points, LED panels, staging and lighting.
- Delegates take a respite in beautifully remastered rooms, thoughtfully designed and meticulously appointed including luxury suites, garden suites, villas, presidential and penthouse suites which offer spectacular views of either the forest, Indian Ocean or golf course.
- 4 outdoor swimming pools equipped with loungers and umbrellas for the enjoyment of guests with pool side refreshment service.
- Onsite signature Mangwanani Spa – take advantage of our corporate rates for groups.
- A choice of spectacular venues to host private events including The Stingray Pool Bar, our Bedouin tent or The Zimbali Beach club.
- Access to preferred décor company that provides top notch services that transform the event space to your specifications.
- Perfect venue for Car/Truck launches; in a 658m2 space PLUS ability to drive into the venue.
- Option to use the hotel’s specialist team building partners that can theme and tailor make your program at the resort or within walking distance from the beach.
- Full back-up power – only venue that has 2 generators.
- Delegates have access to Zimbali Country Club’s Tom Weiskopf–designed 18-hole golf course.
- An excellent variety of unique dining options to suit different palates – plus 24 hour in-room dining.