Paris — 17 January 2023: UFI, the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry, will organise it’s full flagship series of Regional Conferences around the world in 2023 again onsite, responding to the need of the global membership and industry community to meet in person to discuss post-pandemic recovery, economic pressures, and the business model evolution.
“UFI’s regional conferences are open to all industry professionals, they are trusted meeting places for the industry to gather for business, networking, and learning”, says Adeline Vancauwelaert, UFI’s COO.
While the majority of participants at each regional event will be from the region where it takes place, UFI usually welcomes a significant share of participants from other parts of the world, looking to connect with their peers in a region. This global perspective is reflected in the programming as well.
The Regional Conferences and co-located UFI events will take place in Asia, Latin America, the MEA region, and Europe between March and June.
The dates and locations are:
- UFI Asia-Pacific Conference, 2 – 3 March, 2023, In Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- UFI LATAM Conference, 25 – 27 April, 2023, in San José, Costa Rica
- UFI MEA Conference, 9 – 11 May, 2023, in Doha, Qatar
- UFI European Conference, 14 – 16 June, at the MECC, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Co-located with the European Conference, UFI will also run two specialised events focusing on HR and Operations & Services
- UFI HR Forum, 13 – 14 May, 2023, at the MECC, Maastricht, The Netherlands
- UFI Operations & Services Forum, 13 – 14 May, 2023, at the MECC, Maastricht, The Netherlands
For an overview of these and other UFI events, please visit and bookmark www.ufi.org/events
As always, UFI is happy to provide complimentary registration to journalists from the general and industry media. Please contact our media team at email@example.com to register.