As the nominations opened for the 2015 ASATA Diners Club Awards, submissions from enthusiastic proposers in the various categories have started to pour in.
This year’s awards programme has been simplified with only one round of motivations being scored by our esteemed judges.
The ASATA Diners Club Awards will include the eight categories previously awarded:
· Exceptional Commitment
· Tomorrow’s Leader
· Leisure Consultant
· Corporate Consultant
· Key Accounts Executive
· ITC Independent Travel Consultant
· Wholesale Representative in a Tour Operator
· Wholesale Consultant in a Tour Operator
A significant change to the programme however is the way in which the Key Accounts Executive Award, the face and brand of a travel agency or TMC, will be promoted.
This year, Diners Club are giving corporate customers the opportunity to be included in this voting process.
ASATA Member TMCs will need to submit each nomination with details of one corporate client to validate and endorse the particular motivation. The corporate client who has been selected to validate the nomination will be sent a brief questionnaire to complete.
The following steps apply to nominate and validate your Key Accounts Executive nominee:
· The ASATA TMC will nominate their Key Accounts Executive using the online form.
· Each nomination will include one corporate client’s contact information.
· ASATA will send the completed nomination to the corporate client for endorsement.
· The corporate client will validate the nomination using a simple sliding scale ranging from ‘Strongly Agree’ to ‘Strongly Disagree’.
All the award categories, aimed at recognising professional individuals within the travel industry, are for ASATA Members only. Nominations close on 23 November
Information pertaining to the ASATA Diners Club Awards will be sent out on a regular basis to update ASATA Members with regards to nominations.
Visit the ASATA Diners Club Award site and nominate your deserving professional today at www.asata-dinersclub-awards.co.za