FAIRLAWNS Boutique Hotel & Spa has been voted 20th in the top 25 hotels in South Africa by discerning international travellers in the 2015 TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice awards. This elite honour is awarded to the top one per cent of all hotels on TripAdvisor, based on reviews and opinions from millions of discerning travellers.
Michael Kewley, managing director of Fairlawn, said: “These accolades are exciting for our team; it keeps us all on our toes as we work harder together to deliver the best possible guest experience to all our visitors. It’s important that we keep ourselves mentioned in the Top 25 in South Africa as it is a stamp of approval and a sign that we meet expectations of future guests wishing to journey through Johannesburg.”
Further recent awards for the hotel include:
• Best Luxury Hotel in South Africa in World Luxury Hotel Awards 2014;
• Best Luxury Romantic Hotel in South Africa in the World Luxury Hotel Awards 2014;
• Best Luxury Wellness Spa in SA award 2014 in the international annual Luxury Hotel & Spa Awards.
• TripAdvisor global travellers 2014 rated Fairlawns one of the top three luxury hotels in Sandton and 23rd in the top 50 hotels in South Africa;
• Diamond Diners Club Wine List of the Year Award for 2014;
• Five Star Diamond Award from the American Academy of Hospitality Sciences;
• Andrew Harper’s recommendation for 2014.
Nestled in the lush suburb of Morningside Manor, Sandton, Fairlawns Boutique Hotel & Spa is recognized as one of the most beautiful, romantic and exclusive hotels in South Africa.
The 43 opulent suites, including a Private Villa Residence and a Presidential Suite complement the timeless Palladian architecture and have accommodated many international celebrities over the years.
The Balinese-inspired Fairlawns Spa, sought-after conference centre, fully equipped gym, Victoria Tea Lounge, Champagne Terrace and superb a la carte Terrace Restaurant complete the full range of guest services, creating an ideal Sanctuary in the City.