It’s that time of year again. The December holidays are around the corner and frantic preparations for year-end functions are underway. Take the stress and pressure out of planning and ensure first class service at Emperors Palace. Group discounts, world-class accommodation, entertainment, dining and conferencing options are just a few things one can find on offer. Here are five quick and easy reasons to make that booking:
1. A brand new convention centre
The newly revamped convention centre at Emperors Palace now offers 29 stylish venues with superior state-of-the-art technology that supports HD content viewing via cable/wireless from any familiar laptop, tablet or smartphone. Touch panel user interface technology allows presenters to control presentations, volume and lighting from their fingertips, so that each presentation is mood adjusted and tailored to the subject. Free Wi-Fi up to 500Mb is available to all guests per day per device, at any one of the three, four or five star hotels and throughout the entire entertainment complex.
The convention centre is a comfortable balance between vast spaces, intimate places and multifunctional venues where concerts, banquets and award ceremonies have been held. The multi-purpose venues can be designed to suit any event, and is complimented by a host of experienced staff.
2. Fantastic rates
Christmas packages start from R210 for a minimum of 80 people and are valid until 15 December. All packages include complementary welcome drinks, venue hire, Christmas hats, crackers and after dinner coffees. For those who are serious about hosting a first-class event, take advantage of the day delegate package available at R420 per person that is valid until 31 December.
3. Plethora of entertainment and dining options
The new Barnyard Theatre in the Entertainment Emporium offers the perfect venue for your company year-end party, group bookings, fundraising events, corporate functions and day conferencing. For an ultimate gourmet experience, the restaurants offer an array of cuisine from Indian, Portuguese, Italian, Cantonese and Greek themed restaurants, not to mention the Egyptian themed Queen of the Nile buffet restaurant adjacent to the casino floor.
4. Hotels galore!
Emperors Palace offers a wide range of hotels to suit every taste and pocket.
• The five star, deluxe D’oreale Grande hotel features beautifully appointed rooms and suites providing the best luxury and regal comfort from only R1 440.00 per person sharing including breakfast.
• The four star Peermont Mondior hotel sets an exciting standard in world class business and conference accommodation from only R935.00 per person sharing including breakfast.
• The three star Peermont Metcourt Suites is contemporary and spacious, designed specifically for conference and convention customers from a mere R755.00 per person sharing including breakfast.
• The three star Peermont Metcourt hotel is a modern and functional hotel that can accommodate international tours and large groups from only R680.00 per person sharing including breakfast.
Accommodation specials are valid until 31 December 2014 new bookings must be booked in conjunction with a Christmas or Groups & Conventions package. Terms and conditions apply.
5. Location, location, location!
For quick and hassle free access to and from Emperors Palace, catch a Gautrain bus from Rhodesfield Station. Busses run from 05h44 in the morning until 20h30 weekdays. Out of town visitors travelling to and from O.R.Tambo International Airport are encouraged to make use of the complimentary Emperors Palace shuttle service that operates every 20 minutes between 06h00 and 23h00 daily. Visit www.gautrain.co.za for more information and ticket prices.