Visitors and guests to the Three Cities Greenway Woods Resort in Mpumulanga will soon be welcomed into a new fresh look and updated resort after the current R1,4-million facelift.
The Mpumulanga-located resort opened its doors in 1997 and this is the first major refurbishment of the 25 chalets and 90 rooms.
With a focus on the chalets at a R35 000 refurbishment investment per chalet, the project is managed by Three Cities Greenway Woods Resort maintenance department.
Areas under refurbishment within the chalets include:
Main focus: kitchen
• Kitchen cupboards have been replaced and finished off with granite countertops to create more space.
• The fridge has been moved into the pantry area.
• More shelving has been placed in the pantry.
• The plastic sinks has been replaced with a stainless steel sink
• New blinds in kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms.
• New throws on beds and new night boxes.
• The inside of the chalet has been re-painted.
• Lounge furniture has received a facelift.
• New plug covers and light switches in all the rooms.
• New ceiling fans and new light covers.
• The vanity in the bedrooms have been replaced with granite tops.