Barcelona is gearing up to host 15 000 meetings industry professionals for EIBTM, the global event for the meetings and events industry, taking place in November in Fira Gran Via. EIBTM offers dedicated business, education and networking opportunities to all attendees and is the place to be for international meetings and events planners who want to build their business.
1. The best three days for your business – meet the world with more than 3 100 exhibitors representing more than 150 countries available to you, all under one roof! Find out more www.eibtm.com/exhibitors
2. Start forward planning for 2014 and discover everything you need to create your meetings and events – from international venues, hotels, and destinations to technology, business travel and events services providers. Find out more www.eibtm.com/products
3. Make connections that matter with more than 100 networking events at EIBTM, provides the perfect opportunity to meet new contacts and strengthen existing relationships in a relaxed atmosphere. Find out morewww.eibtm.com/networking
4. Discover the Top 10 innovations impacting the meetings and events industry today and into the future at the NEW Innovation Zone. Find out more www.eibtm.com/izone
5. Advance your career with our cutting-edge EIBTM knowledge professional education programme. Find out more www.eibtm.com/knowledge
6. Be inspired at the EIBTM Forum opening conference and learn from esteemed speaker James Woudhuysen, professor of forecasting and innovation who will discuss ‘A New Perspective on the Meetings Industry’. Find out more www.eibtm.com/forum
7. Consult a Genius about your event needs at the Innovation Zone and NEW Genius Zones – Event Genius Zone, Hologram Genius Zone and Sustainability Genius Zone. Find out more about the new look EIBTM and Genius zones: www.eibtm.com/features
8. Save up to 50 per cent on your travel and accommodation with EIBTM’s exclusive travel discounts in collaboration with Pacific World, Iberia, Lufthansa, Renfe, and new this year oneworld! Find out morewww.eibtm.com/Traveldiscounts
9. Win a luxury trip to Budapest – pre-register online and attend EIBTM 2013 and you could be the winner! Find out more www.eibtm.com/prize
10. Experience the beautiful and vibrant city of Barcelona, the perfect destination to combine business and pleasure. www.eibtm.com/barcelona
EIBTM 2013 will take place from 19-21 November, a week earlier than in previous years. The EIBTM Forum will take place the day before the exhibition on 18 November. Trade visitor registration is open and all meetings industry professionals are invited to register at www.eibtm.com/attend
Join EIBTM on Linked in, Twitter and Facebook.
Future dates confirmed for EIBTM include EIBTM 2014 (18-20 November, 2014, EIBTM 2015 (17-19 November, 2015) and EIBTM 2016 (29 November to 1 December, 2016).